FireHydrant centralizes your incident management processes by integrating with the tools you already use. This article is a high-level overview of the types of integrations we offer and what you can do with them. For help setting up specific integrations, reference our integration guides.
Table of contents:
- Alerting integrations
- Ticketing integrations
- Messaging integrations
- Video conferencing integrations
- Other integrations
FireHydrant integrates with alerting tools like PagerDuty, Opsgenie, and Splunk On-Call so you can do the following:
- Kick-off your incident response process directly from an alert in Slack
- Import services from your alerting tool into FireHydrant's service catalog
- Sync on-call schedules so anyone can see who's on call by running a command in Slack
- Page your team members
Reference our alerting integration docs to learn more.
FireHydrant integrates with ticketing tools like Jira, Clubhouse, and ServiceNow so you can do the following:
- Automatically create an incident ticket when you declare an incident in FireHydrant
- Capture action items during an incident
- Capture follow-up tasks during a retrospective
- Sync your ticket statuses two-ways between FireHydrant and your ticketing tool so they're up to date in both places
Reference our ticketing integration docs to learn more.
FireHydrant integrates with Slack so you can declare and respond to incidents where your team is already collaborating. The Slack integration allows you to do the following:
- Declare incidents to kick-off your Runbook(s)
- Assign roles and teams to an incident
- See who is on-call
- Add notes to incidents
- Easily capture important messages in your retrospective by "starring" them
- Page a team member
- Resolve incidents
- And much more
Reference our messaging integration docs to learn more.
Video conferencing integrations
FireHydrant integrates with video conferencing tools like Zoom and Google Meet to do the following:
- Automatically create a video conference call when you declare an incident
- Configure whether you want the call to be recorded by default
- Use template variables to dynamically name the meeting topic and meeting agenda (for example using the incident severity, incident name, and incident description).
Reference our video conferencing integration docs to learn more.
FireHydrant integrates with other tools as well, so you can sync data and information into FireHydrant and push data out of FireHydrant. Here are some of the other things you can do with our integrations:
- Publish incidents to Atlassian Statuspage
- Import services and change events from GitHub
- Use Kubernetes to automatically send updates about the workloads deployed in your clusters to FireHydrant
- Integrate monitoring from Checkly so you can turn failed checks into alerts, and alerts into incidents
- Ingest change events from AWS CloudTrail
Reference our other integration docs to learn more.