Our PagerDuty integration makes it easy to link incidents in PagerDuty to incidents in FireHydrant. This lets you coordinate incident response directly within FireHydrant after an initial alert comes in from PagerDuty.
First, you need a PagerDuty API key.
- Go to your PagerDuty dashboard and navigate to the page where you can set up API keys. (This will be something like Integrations > API Access Keys).
- On the API Access page, click Create New API Key and provide a description for the API key.
- Click Create Key.
- Copy the API Key that PagerDuty generates. Then go to FireHydrant's integrations page.
- Click the PagerDuty integration card, then click Setup PagerDuty.
- Enter the PagerDuty API key that was just generated and click Save.