If you don't have access to the Single Sign On configuration option, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an identity provider (IdP) that supports SAML 2.0, you can use it with FireHydrant out of the box as a single sign on provider.
To get started, select your IdP service:
- For other identity providers, set up integration by entering FireHydrant's SAML details:
- Consume URL:
- Recipient URL and Audience URL: should be the same as the consume URL
- Audience: firehydrant
- Attribute statements: First Name as firstName, Last Name as lastName
Adding Single Sign On settings
- Log in as an owner of your FireHydrant organization.
- In the left nav, click Organization > Single Sign On.
- On the Single Sign On page, check the box labeled Enable SSO.
- Additional fields appear. In these fields, provide your IdP Login URL, IdP issuer, and IdP X509 certificate as provided by your identity provider.
Domains are the email domains you use to send and receive messages. For example, if your email is email@example.com, add firehydrant.io to your domains list. When a user visits the FireHydrant login page (instead of using Okta to log in) and types in their email address, a prompt will direct them to log in with Okta instead.