As a final part of onboarding new users in your organization, we recommend running a fire drill. Fire drills are a great way to practice your incident response process. They provide a chance to iron out the kinks and create more efficient processes.
Before you run a fire drill, make sure you've done the following:
- Integrate Slack with FireHydrant.
- Create your first Runbook in FireHydrant.
- Invite your team to FireHydrant.
- Set up additional integrations, such as Zoom and Jira.
- Add details of your infrastructure to FireHydrant.
- Create teams in FireHydrant to automatically assign incidents to specific groups of people.